Did you know your valuables aren’t protected by your landlord’s insurance?
If you’re renting an apartment, a condo, or a house, your valuables aren’t covered under your landlord’s policy. They’re also not responsible for your living expenses if you’re out of your home during a claim. Renter’s insurance is surprisingly affordable and offers a variety of coverages to meet your needs. Plus, you often save when you bundle a Renter’s insurance policy with additional lines such as an Auto policy. WHY YOU NEED RENTERS INSURANCE Renters insurance will give you peace of mind knowing your belongings are protected, and if you have a claim, we’re here to support you anytime.
- Coverage for your important things, like your TV, computer or tablet, as well as liability coverage in case anyone gets hurt in your home
- Coverage for losses not only in your home, but also in your car, even when you’re on vacation
- Some companies offer a single deductible which makes things easier and cheaper if you have a claim involving your car and other items covered by your renter’s insurance
- At our agency, replacement cost for belongings is included — if an item is damaged, you can buy a new replacement
- Living expenses if you end up out of your home during a claim
- Many of our carriers offer easy online policy access and 24/7 customer service
CREATE THE RIGHT PACKAGE FOR YOUR NEEDS It’s easy to get the right coverage to protect your belongings. Determine the amount of valuables you want to cover, then select a limit of liability and additional coverages that work for you and your budget. OPTIONAL COVERAGES INCLUDE:
- Water Backup/Sump Pump Coverage
- Personal Injury Coverage
- Home Computer Coverage
- Increased Special Limits for Personal Property
- Additional Coverage for Home Computers
- Increased limits on jewelry, watches, and furs; you can schedule jewelry as well
DISCOUNTS HELP YOU SAVE MONEY With many of our companies, renters insurance can allow for the following discounts:
- Multi-Policy when you have your auto policy with the same company.
- Security discounts when you live in a gated community.
- Paid in full.