What is the cheapest way to insure young drivers?
Insuring young drivers can be the most stressful, expensive thing that has ever happened to your insurance. While a rate variation is to be expected, large jumps in monthly premiums can be avoided.
The problem is most insurance agents wont tell their clients these tricks, because let’s face it, they are commissioned sales people. The good news is that we have developed a FREE 5 part video series that goes in depth into the issues Tennessee parents face when adding their youthful operators to their policies.
In this series, we will cover the following topics in depth:
- Vehicle Selection – No Johnny does not need a Ferrari.
- Discounts – The ones they don’t tell you about.
- Coverage – Do I really need that much?
- Features – Need this. Don’t need that. We’ll discuss.
- Policy Set-up – Who’s policy do I add my child to? Do they need their own?
This FREE video series is delivered to your inbox (FB Messenger or Email) in increments over a 10 day span. At the end of the series, your will even get the opportunity to speak with an expert about saving money with young drivers and ask any lingering questions you may have.